Saturday 20 August 2011

The Narration Of The Bad Dreams

Under usual circumstances, I wouldn't have narrated my bad dreams', if this is the question that you are posing, and yes the rasol and obligations are more prevalent that whimsical desires', but under the influence of extreme and beautiful dreams, even the worst of them, showing in power of strength and description , I decided to make an exception, and in that, the power of the worst dream, thereafter, should then have it been narrated further still?

Is the narration of the bad dream just as bad as the spoken fitna....or are the advisories hypocrites themselves', ie: stating, when you see and hear something bad, you should remain silent and not thereafter spread that associational event and or spoken badness.

Thereafter....was the initial respect broken by a second hand hypocrite....Allah knows the intention of the heart, and its not for me to say, rather, you say what you please and think what you please about me....

In that, I stated I saw mice in bags inside a toilet unit, with one other person to state, I cant remember if there was a second, but that isn't justification for a persons character, rather it was what I saw...and it was a confidential conversation or was it?

As for the stated fire, i only saw one person, but rather was speaking generally in acclimation to more....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment