Monday 1 August 2011

Please be aware of over feeding when your/our children are attending school.

The latest news' is that my individual child has been having four extra meals', given by over cuddly nannies and or other...//thats' two dinners', followed by two puddings', my child put on half// 1/2 a stone in one week, due to over feeding at school.

So how do I know.....I am not over-weight, my two other children are not over-weight, my cat is the smallest cat on the street, with three to four small steady meals aday......

One of my children is alittle bit more keen on food, but I control it at all times', when this child is in my care.....

I have complained over and over again to the schools' not to over-feed the kids'.

Is it their children that are going to drop down dead of extreme heart disease, obtain cancer, and or other over dangerous dietary problematics', including anorexia and or other, at the age of thirty two, because of these issues'...? Now, I have to pick up the dietary programme once again......for this child.....anyone else in the same position.......

Liability can be taken for endangerment of health of your child, with video footage of home dietary plans and or your day to dayu routine, and or even under cover health officials' working as deployed part time dinner super visors for over exposure and liability cases' and or to spot munch house syndrome.

Are they feeding you four meals at school again.......?

I dont even issue four meals' in one day at home, how then can it be justifiable that four meals can be given in a one hour or forty five minute setting.....disgraceful....

No comments:

Post a Comment