Saturday 18 June 2011

Notes to fellow teachers'

All works that come directly from my home, that are addressed in my own clear writings', with my own sub-notes', headings and originality's of outlays and transcripts, that are clear and evident to anyones' own eye, as self work, of original outlayed books for children , are all original works' of my own compilations', clear for all to see, anyone claiming otherwise has acted upon fraudulent intent, out of greed and manipulations'.... and should be ashamed of themselves in their own manipulations', after all the hard work that I have solely put into these new series', without any correspondences', of any formatted writings similar and or part similar to this new series' of children's learning and educational aid.

Some mistakes, have been deliberated for authentic purposes', and can be corrected by the publications' of chosen editors'.

All books have gone out for the sole purpose of charity aiding, the children, unless stated by my two mahrams' for approval.

My next addition will be out tomorrow to follow the first, in a two part series for beginners in Arabic.

Some sub notes to complete the compilations', with following instructions of what steps to follow next have been left, to add in, additional adding publications of pages'.

This, is because I am giving you a clear example to follow, but haven't the time and pages to add them myself, but the explanation of what to do is clear for any editor to complete the compilations of pages for the children's work booklets'.

I have other books and stages of Arabic literature to be getting on with, my first books will comprise of Arabic for beginners', and then I will offer other courses', of books' and series' of learning's' of other material natures' in relation to narrations of qu'ranic stories and other, to follow, inshallah.

And I am sure you are all aware that, I have to follow strict guidelines' as a female Islamic teacher, that is acting as a prime example for students', I cant be bartering in the musjid, I have to follow who?, the others' of best of examples' of female teachers', and who were they?, they were better then any Islamic female teacher, who lives' today.

And so , this is why, I have chosen to approach my non profit career, in this manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment