Wednesday 29 June 2011

It was requested just before I left for my other home, that, I write and address the nation, in support of the teachers national strikes', tomorrow.

I phoned members of my family, requesting that they withdraw their children from any classes' that may be hosting the support of JIM, whose Jim? ... (the school run)

Please ensure that you ring and or inform the reception staff of your support, it will be a open partition of gathering statistics, and will help fund a better network of improvements for teachers who are under paid and suffer from high stress and anxiety, come on now, you know that Britain doesn't host the best record of behaviour's in the world, don't you.....oh is that my child your talking about, oh no not him, his the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment