Wednesday 29 June 2011

MR.St.Martin of Cleveland heights', and other close links of associational area residential', and housing effectives', of business regulated contractings':

Directorated-Chairman: Creator of self employment and of high-enterprise, whereby all intent and purposes', the business created, had taken an established decade to build and arrange from self earnings' and other loans' that were obtained through all legal intent and administrations of accounts', for the benefit of the house of justice, and more on, furthering years' of planned earnings and established investments'.

Statement of account:

I give, and hereby state, that the intention of all given and acted-upon transactions', were undertaken on the sole pro-mise of all my obtained knowledge of the legal system, under the self-employments-act, whereby, I was completely under the impression, as a Founding-Chairman, that I could impose a legal-increase of taxation-bond-arrears', on any parties of applicants', investing in my investments of monetary properties,, whereby they, meaning my associational tenants of mortgage arrears, ceased to pay the correct funds on the correct days of requested payments'.

In some documentations' of records', there are stated refusals of payments and pleaded requests from the tenants and occupiers at the time, to ask for extra additional allowances' and furthering monetary support from myself as an investor, to co-incide with their inabilities to pay on demand as requested under contracting terms of conditions'.

As a sole chair-man and first hand stated firm holder of these accounts', I thought it was completely in my rights', under the laws' of the employment acts' of self business creator and or other, that I could allow for leniency for these occupiers and estate investors' of my property equities, to give them added extra time to pay and keep their homes' under the hammer of self interest and extra securities', with all due respects' some of these tenants', appeared to have personal issues' including children, and other sicknesses, whereby I condoned by all legal intent, to allow for such legacies to be granted.

Only to find myself, thrown up against an ambush of inadequate house investors that ultimately turned the tables of their own interests', in on me, as a high land owner and investor.

In all due respects', taking the ultimate advantage of my generous nature, addressing the county court official, I have now had time to think clearly in dealing with my entries of furthering statements of accounts'; prior to this, I have been under extreme pressures', from all quarters of the court room and the associational tenants', who seemingly think they can obtain something for nothing and swindle me out of millions of pounds of industrial housing investments', that in all due respects', the properties were invested with the correct supportive monetary funds', you will find, obtained under all legal intent and purposes', without any additional support to claim that I made any illegal transactions', via to the claiming tenants of ambush associational group, who they themselves' couldn't find the monetary funds to pay on time as requested under the contracted terms of my firm holdings as, the stated chairman.


In that, I induced the inability to think correctly and establish my thoughts of the correct accounts that actually took place, and was in delayed shock to the responsive allegations brought about against me, in relation to these fraudulent tenants', who then went on to claim and or put claims in against my credible character ship of business associations', that took years to establish in all due respects under the legal pro-mise of abiding laws', apart from a misunderstanding that I could act in my rights as a self employed firm holder to allow for leniency for the tenants, as they requested.

In addition to this, I have suffered from bouts of illness related to stress', and other disorientated effects', of this prier pressure associational groups of fraudulent tenants', acting in their own interests, to slush my well-earned and credible business.

After time to reflect and gather my thoughts', and get myself together, as a legal business personnel, I have managed to muster the strength to reinact and give a full blown statement of factual accounting's of this allusive case.

And that these tenant's should be investigated for their role in this campaign to boycott and swindle mu business for their own earnings of additional interests'.

I have no further comments to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment