Wednesday 6 January 2010

Yikes'

No money, no cook book,
No money, no ingredients,
No money, no utensils' .

Where's the cook ?.

Prewrapped in the shop !.

I prefere fresh cooking myself.

There's nothing like waking up to the fresh taste of, ' Aromatic- Arabic coffee ', early in the morning, if your allowed to drink it, of course. Being the cook, has many disadvantages'.

I must say, that there is nothing like, waking- up; early in the morning, just before the sun rises', to the smell of Arabian coffee, roasted in the Traditional- Arabic style, of percolation.

The smell ascending throughout the house, ready to wake, the strongest of sleepers'. Accentuating the very body of the Mediterranean culture.

There's no coffee, like Arabic coffee.

I don't know why, the branded coffee has been so successful, on the commercial market, it really doesn't do much for my taste palette, it's really bland. I mean a cup of the, Loch Nes Monster, ( not mentioning the brand of course, in fear of reprisal ) in the morning, has to be better then hot water, if you haven't any other alternative of course, but as for taste, well that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment