Saturday 30 January 2010

The defence

I can not be compared to anyone, I am me, and even though I lost weight at certain points' in my life, doesn't mean that I was imitating anyone, for I had a completely different personality- anyhow.

A religious identity to be precise, not one of the wordily creed, and so, now... do you think I do not feel, how you all treated me.

Who are you to judge on me, you are not like me at all, and I don't think there is anyone who can be compared to my nature, not this present day.

And that's all I have to say about that.

And isn't it so, that in the Quran it does for tell, when you are with people who have any kind of wordily sickness, that there is a chance that a Muslim, mutmin or mo'cine , can indeed fall victim to it, and that is why it is always' best, to try to keep the best company. So do not dare criticize me.

No comments:

Post a Comment