Sunday 24 January 2010

I most definitely had corrupted people, digging away at me, but I have a surprise, I am clean, and them, who are they?, the controllers' can manipulate what they please. But the one watcher is behind God's screen, and that is God himself. So be it, what you please; stealing, subtle persuasion and or manipulation, I believe they tried to kill my children, that was involved in it too, the manipulation and underhanded controllers and corruption rife, and the needles' in my back, anything else, I have not lost track.

Bad birthing, horrid smear screening, I mean who would believe it.
Munch house syndrome, I believe, but not in me. Who then?, well you tell me.

And as you think you know it all, then I shell tell you this, yes I did say, that having children is very different from looking after other peoples', but that does not subtract from the fact that, I never witnessed before, the effects' that my children suffered from the three in one jab.

And I did say; that when you have your own children you think that they are like little soldiers', but I didn't know you was going to record every- little -thing, that is a bit extreme in its' self, maybe its' you who suffer from mental health issues', and paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment