Friday 1 July 2011

To act on behalf, and or act as an interceder for:

In relation to, the latest case, of containing a relative's body, after death, by natural causes':

Statement of account:

1. Yes, I understand that the actions' of containing a relative's body inside a residential estate, housing unit, is wrong.

2. I was acting under duress of bereavements', and the lack of prepped bereavement counselling, and confusions'...

2.a. There was no directional offers', and or, for any - other participatory counsellings', after I was arrested and charged with the containing of my dead relative.

2.b. There was only accusations of disputes' by the police and investigations teams', and further added charges' against my nature, in relation to the laundering of monetary funds', of £200. pounds?.....I could understand if the monetary laundering was for a few thousands' pf pounds' to make the additional accusations' feasible, but this is not the case?

3. I was in delayed shock, at the death of my relative, and acted in regards to a period of temporary insanity, and used this money for added relief, in relation to stress, through other legal source materials', and livelihood of sustenance, as this money was always used through household equities' of shared participation's', I didn't have time to either review my actions' or review my accounts of changing'.

4.Yes I understand, now, that I acted in a manner of inappropriate means', that would otherwise be deemed as revolting, but I was highly dazed and confused, and I am still in a state of high bereavement and need help to restore my confidence, to go back and or integrate into society, with help from the department of work and pensions' managements', to advice me, on how I can manage my remaining budgeting plans', now that I have one less benefactor of support.

Statement from acting solicitor:

After reading the statement of account, I have noted that the person in question, was neither aware of her actions', nor was her actions done by deliberated intent.

In that, I would ask the judge to show compassion and release this lady without further injury and or infliction to her emotional stance......maybe the social-service-welfare can offer her additional counseling and budgeting managements', under the circumstance, I find charges' highly inappropriate, and inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment