Sunday 3 July 2011

Shame

During lessons of Arabic and or other, there are expiation's for teaching.

Tattooing

If a religious teacher of Arabic tutor bares and or holds a tattoo, and has shame in the covering of it because of the lack of pre-Islamic knowledge, but knew already by faith tuition that the covering of it was better then the exposing of it, then the firm belief of faith of part Islamic faith barring were and or are evident to see, and it states clearly under the verses of the Qu'ran, that those people who have no shame, hold no faith and or true amount of belief in their hearts'. Further more, the final day of resurrection will not come until people have no shame in their actions', and expose and do whatever they please without god consciousness.

So, even a tattoo from pre Islamic knowledge of reading can reflect modesty of actions....and who is the judge, Allah swth is the Judge....

Thats not to say, that I am condoning the actions of tattooing, because if we go back down that road of pre Islam and markings of tribal groups, we will be heading down the same effective course as what has already been and was....and we are now trying to correct.

Also ....


For the switch board who frequent my address of phone line hacking, whereby they took offence to a private conversation, whereby I stated and suggested that, I believe generally women who have the ability to grow their hair and maintain it, then I, as a women myself, preferre to see women with natural Long hair, be it, Afro Caribbean and or straight....

However, if I had known that my suggestions of my personal opinion would have been aired to the world, of course I would have naturally been more sensitive....thank you for airing my personal comments to the world, like a radio station....I appreciate it immensely.

If you can donate to the cancer research, then please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment