Monday 28 May 2012

Kirsty Bryant and the full version of events' in that particular blog, are all true, and I am in high witness protection because of that and the statements on the account as stated. Makkan cleaning is in reference to charity appeal work that I have carried out on the net and the prosecution know this, and are in the process of stalking me to the extremes' of what is causing me to be in and or to feel unstable, there should be no more communications allowed and all prosecutions should be shut down with direct effect. As for slight spelling errors' such as calm, its allowed under extreme pressures from prosecution of unsustainable lies'. Place the injunction order upon the prosecution, as the police network know full well that I am in catch 22, whereby their are numbers of sexual offenders for the taste of a particular mutilation Icon. This is not a joke, and that I should be allowed to carry out my charity appeals' and the prosecution should have a injunction set to stop such illegal paper reading that should legally go through my solicitors first, before the rights to give and or suggest evasive comments'. This is the only other out let space that I have to have a small form of communications'. As for supporting the teaching network case, that is mere speculative, and I withdraw my appeal for their benefits', as my children have been under constant attacks through a divide between some teachers and other teachers' who are taking sides'. Along the way, I have had children sexual attacked and killed and adults who have been attacked, maimed and killed with similar name frames that are not common in social settings', that have direct links to peoples names, children and adult associates in communications of settings with me. Demo'lola Taylor, Taylor being a direct link. Amanda, another direct associational link. Both unusual and direct links' Ian Whitting and the murder of sarah palin, similar surroundings' to one and or two area locations allocated to me under witness protection. And more. Its no contest for the prosecution, to allocate unfounded allegations', that are mere gold digging for a 100 thousand pounds pay out, when I had done nothing to that family, rather I was in the habit of cleaning their home all the time, with verbal abuses'. I am defending myself, as I believe it to be true, that it has been suggested through certain careful conversations, inclinations of unfounded and unsupported allegations in relation to their emotional blackmail techniques' to hold me down in the protection scheme and the ability to dominate me into slave labour and cleaning all the while my protection unit of witness scheme paying for them. I have had no life, like I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment