Wednesday 16 May 2012

It appears that I am alive and well after all. I need a fast recovery for boxing promotions'. I suffered from a bout of women overthrows', who saw fit to give me access to internet utilities', without the rights' of insurances' of legal advices' of natures in what was and is fit for public awareness. Within this, film facts' were just conjecture, like illegal alligations' set up in relation to myself, nice is it. Anyway, I have to see Harry, its about the comments on boxing, the big fight between the defender of the fileds' and lenox lewis, it was a miss- match and should'nt have been allowed to go through, any money funds from that fight, should be split between the two boxing companies', in a 50%-50%, for such efforts of partner interests'. In relation to fan base sponsors of ringside visualizers', your funds are used to sponsor orphans' and other. Are you in the habit of giving to and or part share in charity and then asking for it back. Oh thats nice is'nt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment