Saturday 26 May 2012

And there are high links to my case through media resource, such as the bill, with the location of the area where the childs body was found, and the prosecution know this, and were, and are still with-holding vital information that has been passed through to them, because they are gold digging on dead people, and they dont really care, it appears', about any of the children that have been murdered, and or are a direct link to the ring group association of sexual offenders, with direct inner links and associational names of children that have surrounded me and or people with names similar to the effect of people that I know and or have had associations with as a child, and investigations are being carried out all through the media resource teams', still to date. And the ring group of sexual offenders is still growing on a daily bases', in my area, and I am a prime target, and they are believed to be surrounding me all the time, because of the protection scheme that I am in, I had three small locations' whereby the police made it easy for these groups to track me, there may have been other placements for me to go in. In that, on one occasion a noose and empty car, with flashing lights', was left at the road side, during a night journey that the police arranged for us, because all locative drives and or travel have to be pre-arranged first, because of my circumstance. The sexual offenders' had installed a plan that evening, and when the prosecution say anything against me and my family , we will take it just as seriously, as they continue to attack us, with even the slightest of murmurings', this is a very serious situation that the police have placed me and my family in, and they really messed up the whole investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment