Tuesday 13 March 2012

I have even the authority, that covers legal binding laws', to change them at any given moment in association with my religious choice of practice. Meaning that I will be in pursuit of my children, to take my position of authority, once I have departed, meaning the children in my care.

Regardless of the old tradition that claims rights to the throne, on virgin credibility's alone, has now been exposed.....as a code of silence.

Of course, being a reining Queen, one has to prove it, there is no match of literacy skills', like that of a reining monarch.

And that having proven it, that gives my children the full rights over governing powers' once I have departed.


As for my other children taken into care, at the pleasures of the opposition, because of my origins', discussions have to be made.I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.......

Now, is winter in yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment