Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fy thekkr, Ina fy hada byt, hada fy muslimat, quli muhada layla tuufi heejaba, umbaada w fy algerbra Qurannic hada fy kurusy, w hada nahnu fy dekal nora.

W ana thekkr Haffaz, w ana zil, ana quli duka ante, fy ana zeemilin w qurannic illum.

And remember, in this house, this muslim never removed thus my hijab.

After and in and under the laws of mathematical quran, in this land, and I have inside virginity of purities'.

And I have the ability to remember photographic standards of both literacy's and photographic memories of all natures', if however, the unscripted writings are with clarity or described with clear understanding, ( If people generally make the same mistake, then that would certify that you are the one unclear)

Now, you do what I have done, and win the throne to the same standard as I, thus you go on to state that I make mistakes', this is the quran today.

And, the two kings' of my house, have to participate in agreements' as already explained to you who they are!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment