Thursday 12 August 2010

I dont know why people are so feared of the gay community, and to express any dislike and or air any comments on the topic of homosexuality.

Like them; we are people who have views' and personal belief systems', and not all our views' and belief systems will match their particular desires' and or whims of life.

I personally do not like the act of homosexuality, nor do I believe that it is allowed under God's Law. That is my own personal opinion, I do not implement any other Muslim in my own personal views' on this matter.

And that; I am not stupid, and that I have been forced into submissive agreements to almost agree that it could be allowed, and then for my own personal views' and beliefs', I am then discriminated against by them, as so they punish any other persona who resemble what I stand for, and or myself through means' of physical chastisements' and or callings' of accounts' through schools' and hospital departments' to leave me no alternative but to agree, or else, they will under handily call for a systematic boycott of my personal rights' as a human being, in regards to other-private matters' of biological natures', by causing as much infliction of bodily pain as possible by enforcements' of an abusive power system, where is the fairness of personal opinion and personal belief system.

This is a bias campaign to bring everyone in line with their thoughts' about life, and our we not all entitled to our own personal views' on life, in this country that I reside in, under the governmental laws' imposed on the everyday persons.

I do not wish to effect any Muslim-by my personal opinion, and that I stress, that every other topic is debatable-but homosexuality has been boycotted as a topic of debate due to a sympathy campaign and that this has become unfair and millions of us are falling victim to abuses' by the gay communities', with aggressive doctorate approaches'-wheres our humanity rights', and I am sure many gay people happen to agree with me on this, and will also sympathise with my thoughts and sufferance that I have bared at the hands of the homosexual community.

And I reserve the right to my own personal opinion, and that the gay community have already aggressively attacked me-by means' of under handed tactics'.

No comments:

Post a Comment