Sunday 17 February 2013

Key!

Do you think two people can share the same dream?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of my dues ama, and the funds raised from all attributed books and programmics', can I also  pay for one Irish funeral with flowers', one Turkish funeral with flowers', one church of England funeral with flowers', and one hebrew funeral with flowers'.

Please can I also pay for one church of England birthday party for one child in foster care untill the age of sixteen.

Sponsor two Nigerian women for docter reception training, sponsor one Arab child in foster care, for clothing untill the age of eighteen, and pay for two children to attend the amusements parks',every summer, untill eighteen.

Can I pay for four home relocational moves  for four single Irish ladies'.

Can I cloth one Turkish and one Algerian prostitue for two years'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment