Wednesday 1 February 2012

I'm fasting, I finish fasting on the Friday after 30 days of fasting, I take three days rest, a clue, in numbers of calender dates', and then begin fasting another thirty days' straight away, to help a few pupils who are ailing sick, check your calender dates and see me in a new light, as a princess match.

A rest, though its not my fault,........a resting period has arisen matching sabbatical, orthodox Christian s' o sensitive, and thus then the catholic, I'm currently on the run, as a wanted female version of Jesus'.

Oh, I have a date with faldose, but before then the here and after,Layla came along, when I was considering that name all along.

As for profitless legal aid, please be patient, I need one more month resting period, then I'll be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment