Friday 3 February 2012

Gerome Burns

Accused of, by prosecution attorney:

As listed, as follows':

1. Daylight robbery

2. Fret by force of endangerment of life by circumstance

Defence panel puts forward a list of complaints and a forwarding statement by Gerome Burns'.

Statement as follows':

I was not in the area at the time of the robbery

I was passing through

I had left my car in a public citizen drive way

I had not seen and heard any conflicting arguments and or felonies in and around the area of question

I had left several windows unsecured as my car was an old model, as this was my normal activity on a daily bases', it had been versed to me and a group of my friends that not even joy riders' would have assumed such a act of theft in regards to this old brand.

I had been also in family conflicts', that had set my mind aside from any substances of evidences that was said or have been thought to have been found in my car of entry, at the time of this proposed accusation.

No comments:

Post a Comment