Wednesday 15 February 2012

As for myself,my devotion and worship is solely my business.

Twins'

Twins have a direct link with eve.

Basic implantation's are not accepted, you have to be linked through knowing someone and or other.

The biggest link is the fraternal twins', boy-girl, this is the direct link to our mother eve.

The links between us are tight, and so are our dreams'.

Twin boys and twins girls are next in line, singular babies' are in additions to Allahs', either way, punishments or retrieving lost blessings through sourcing the gift of life, as evidence of His abilities to attribute what he pleases'.

As for my modem, thats working fine.

I will talk to who I please, oh its easy living in Europe then is it Zee? I'm tired, thanks, thats not to say that I wish to move.

It was a personal talk .

As for sex and gambling, please it ignore it, in adverts of none associations to my blog, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment