Friday 10 May 2013

Pri-mark

Decreditations', quick spreading through media outlet's has left pri-mark dry.

Yes, I can say, that I was a participant in decreditations of this industry, that may have resulted in consequences towards poor work shops and a large portion of my blessings being lost or withheld on the day of judgement, in relation to myself, however it has been suggested that propheties' are already forgiven for the work ship and other faith building values and restorations  that they do.

As a  walking Hafiz, I suggest that those of lessor degrees', in restorations of my properties and greater blessings towards their own values of faith, participate in buying one item of value that they can afford, whereby 2% of every sale within  the next 24 hours will go to producing suitable work shops for the poor workers in Bangladesh, with apologies' to this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment