Tuesday 9 October 2012

Please can I buy one black person one pair of trousers'.

Please  can I buy a new tweed suit for a poor elderly couple.

Please can I buy one round of alcohol drinks for one set of college leavers' I will not be attending.

Please can I buy petrol for one peoples' carrier car 19 years'.

Please can I buy the pastor his holy watered wine for self consumtions' for one year.

Please can I sponsor one child with ceribal-pursey for as long is it takes', and have a private home  tutor for one disabled female child.

Please can I supply one irish family with one life time of potatoes' for reproductives and self productions'.

Please can I pay for two trips to ireland for two foster children, one in the winter month and one in the summer month.

Please can I buy one swimming suit for one foster child who has reached the age of 19 years'.

Please can I reindorse two grandparents without children and family with two cups stating the best mum and dad in the world, with conscents of course.

Please can I pay for nettle removal from one large green area utitlised by one family who can not manage to clean their grass.

Please can I buy, two birds', two rats', two cats', a small gold fish tank and a big gold fish tank for two sets of foster children looking for pets'.

Please can I buy a hobo one black widow spider, a box of matches for old game play, and a prime dog.

Please can I buy a pushchir for  a adopted child along with one cot.

Please can I buy peanuts', crisps and coke for two foster children in care for 19 years'.

And erect one set of flats' that has a musjid based at the side of its car-part for children who need to leave home, because of other abuse circumstances', whereby the flats will be their houses of residance by confirmation of imam conscents', please can I do one set of flats' in brixton, one set of flats in birmingham and one flat in lewisham with the same criterias'.

please can I buy one really fat person male and female under garments for fours years'.

Please can I do the same for two thin people of the same criteria.

Please can I post a set of second hand clothes to a foster child in france, for her and or his first baby.

Please can I support one french student.

Can I suggest after each olympic affair that you change the stadiums into private flats' with flower gardens for renting by business associations and people.

Please can I buy one pencil for one british child from america, please can I buy one towel, please can I buy one set of shoes and a folder for one south african child of the same age range.


Please can I reendorse a check for  a qurannic gift of the same value, to ceeham.

Please can I buy one water melon, once every two weeks, in the summer time for one disabled family for 19 years'.

Please can I pay for washing machine repairs' for one family for one year

No comments:

Post a Comment