Friday 20 January 2012

I'll be keeping my Internet, because I need it for the french resistance........but for those that can, follow my instructions' to abandon it, you can utilise Internet Services from other sources'.

I will be investing in late night cleaning, as I am nearing the end of catching my fasting days', I will be investing in another fasting and reading for the shaban period that I missed, to cover other personalities of underachievement's'. That I do and participate in every year and thus this shaban and Ramadan shouldn't be any different.

I will be releasing my teenage boys' and young adults out on loan tonight, for vocational relaxations and looking for prospective hosts for cross intermixing marriages'.

Girls' are subject to historical backgrounds', in these areas' of cross relations and other of interest and will be allowed to participate if agreed by partisan parentage's'. But on the whole Muslim girls are subjected to being retained at home, until marital age and agreements of interview and to uphold parental rights'.

These males have historical backgrounds' with the and we are discussing sugar Cain industries and slave tradings' that originate from Scotland, and are fast in growth and connective networking' of connective abilities'.

Scotland insiders', we will be hosting a fraction of my trustworthy men for breaking the bonds of slave marketing's'. We will be selective in who goes forward and who remains behind, and it will be hosting coverings of the best trust-worthy slave groupings from Scotland.

We will not be looking and or flying Arabic agencies who deal in marketing shares' with three masonry's who believe in noose ties and dreaded locks of curly hangings'.

We will not be trading and or going out of our way to break our oath of Shahada.

We send our peace to the kaaba', and the hosting brothers there, we understand your positions of interests', at other influencing hands', other then moses'.


I send my love to the deepest inner back roots' that are safe guarding by our oaths to Mohammad

Anyone seen barba ahmed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment